Thursday, December 10, 2009

Paper Chase

So I have been gone from my blog because of my exhausting paper chase I have been doing. It started with getting, by mistake, the wrong facilitator documents and having already printed, signed and notarized about 11 papers from the original set. Then I have spent hours on the phone pleading with an out of state loan company to put together, sign and notarize a document. Unfortunatley, not one person I spoke to was compassionate or helpfull! Thankfully, I was able to get our county officals to do it for me.
I had to have all documents redone because I did not do them in blue ink! Oops

And last, but I feel is the best one yet, I ordered 3 apostilled marriage certificates from Tenn., my hubby and I were married there almost 12 years ago! They arrived today and at the same time I received an email from someone in Arkansas that wanted to know if I was the same LeaAnn married to Joe on 5/30/98 in Tenn. When I responded yes, she then proceeded to tell me she received my marriage certificates and that I received hers!!!! I just had to laugh, who else runs into such things!
She has spoke with the Tenn. vital records department and all will be taken care of, but it just figures it happens to me:)

Even though I have had an eventfull time with the paperwork, Meredith and Lyndi have been excellent to work with. Better yet we should also be getting our passports by Tuesday and our homestudy next week too!!! So we should have most of it done next week.


I also wanted to post that Im still selling the tutus. They could make excellent Christmas presents and moneys go to Bringing our little one home. I have included some pictures of the ones I have made and the approx. sizes, they do adjust some because of the ribbon. Please email me at earlywinepestcontrol@verizon.net if you would like to purchase one.!!!





The pink and silver tutu is approx. 22 inches and I have a second one that is 18-20 inches in waist.
I also have a peach, gold and white one, which is really cute!, and the waist on it is approx. 24 inches.
The 3 toned purple is approx 24 inches. And the purple, yellow and black is approx. 25 inches.
They all are approx sizes and can be adjusted slightly to fit. I can also take orders if you want something specific. Just let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you got married on my birthday. That is also the exact weekend Chris and I got engaged.

    Glad you getting things pulled together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone, this is Joe, LeaAnn's "hubby". I do exist and am not a figment of her imagination!! Just wanted to post that I am soooo thankful that God has chosen US to be Olga's parents AND give LeaAnn major props. She is the spearhead that keeps all you see and hear about going as smooth as can be, she is our earthly family rock and I love her for it and am blessed to be her hubby.
    Olga, Mommy and Daddy are coming, we would be there today if we could.

    ReplyDelete