Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stalking...just a little ;)

So I have never been a very patient person when it comes to something I want.
Therefore, this adoption has tested me for sure, but has also taught me quite a bit during my times of prayer. I definitely have not prayed for patience, but rather prayed for comfort and guidance.
We submitted our USCIS documents, HS and i600a, on Dec. 28th. And still no word from them. I did receive our receipt number-showing they got it. But no news about our fingerprint appointment.
I emailed them, called them and all I got was we are working on it. So now Im just frustrated. I know this will all happen in God's time, but working with the government is not much fun.
I contacted our congressman rep. Mike Pence's office yesterday. A lady from there called today, got all our information and why we needed it expedited. And at the end of the conversation she says, Im calling the field office right now. I was so excited.
I hope and pray that she convinces them of the importance of not delaying this process. Im eager to get that confirmation from the USCIS and to send our dossier off.
Please keep us in your prayers.

On a brighter note, we are speaking to our congregation the last weekend of Jan. at all three services. We are very excited to let the church know what God is leading us to do and allow them to get a glimpse of the need to help these orphans find forever families. We will also be in the lobby with literature and a video of Olga. We are also praying that the Lord will provide us with the remaining moneys that we need to finish the adoption. We are excited to see how the Lord will provide!!!
With A Full Heart,
LeaAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment