Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some new pics!!

I wanted to share with you a picture of the table that I set up at our church. Sold quite a few of my tutus, thats actually what I should be doing right now!!
Gracie has also been drawing a lot of pictures at school that include Olga. She is soo excited. This one in particular is my favorite, she has such a sweet heart-most of the time ;)





I also wanted to post a couple pics of Noah and Gracie. They are soo excited about bringing little Olga home and we are blessed to have such an awesome family!!




We are currently waiting on our approval from immigration. We are hopeful that it will be here this week and we will be ready to submit to our country we are traveling to. I have had to fix a few problems on our documents, but nothing to major. And thanks to our wonderful notary, TONY!!!, we have been able to get things finalized quickly.
Keep us in your prayers!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Leann, we need to add another American Girl Tutu to our order. Taylor would like to give this to her friend for her birthday. She is requesting lavendar and black. Her birthday is March 3rd. Do you think you could do one? Just let me know if not and we will go to plan B. Thanks!! Stacy Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you have received your approval letter :! We are also waiting for ours...

    ReplyDelete